Saturday, November 1, 2008

I went to my first MSU football game!! I stayed for almost the whole game. We left in the 4th quarter because Mommy was tired. (I could have made it the whole game.)


Before the game, Daddy took me all around the junction. I had a great view of the players walk through.

We had a great time tailgating at cousin Delia's tent!!
www.starkvillescoop.blogspot.com



That next Monday, I turned 10 months old! It was a cold morning, so Mommy tried to find a hat to keep my ears warm. This 12-18 month sized hat was the only one that would fit my head, and it only halfway covered my ears!! You may say I have a big head, but I just have a lot to think about.




This next video is especially for Grandma Amanda. I am eating like a big boy now, and I want you to see!! I miss you and can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with you!!

No comments: