Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween and a New Cousin

Mommy dressed me up like a monkey for Halloween! I will let her have her way for now, but next year I am picking out my own costume!!



I think that they should have had to dress up too. That's just something else I will make them do next year!!




We didn't make it to many houses, but I had a lot of fun at Uncle Tim and Aunt Laura Lee's house!



And before the night was through, I started getting into character, climbing on everything I could find!



I got a new cousin this week!!! Chloe Alyssa Brown arrived Wednesday morning. She is the first little girl born in the Brown family in several generations. I thought she was pretty cool. Well, I did, until everybody kept putting me down to hold her. I don't think I like this sharing thing.



Add Video

No comments: