
But right after this very cute picture, I fell down and got my first skinned knee.
I cried a little, but not for long.

Then, I was a such a big boy at the wedding. I sat on Grandpa's lap and didn't make a single noise.
We had such a fun time!! I left early with Grandma and Grandpa, but I'm pretty sure that Mommy and Daddy had even more fun after I left!
On Sunday, we went to the Snowden house for a baby shower for Uncle Brandon and Aunt Erin. We are so excited to meet Cousin Chloe in a few weeks!!


Once again, I was a sweet little quiet boy....until I found this balloon.

And nobody could take my balloon away... not even for another photo shoot with Mommy!
"Hey Daddy, I'll give you my balloon if you let me climb this tree!"
Haha, I always get what I want!!













3 comments:
Precious!
I can't believe how big he is! You all looked so nice at the wedding. Your little man will be 1 in no time just like Connor!
He is such a cute little man and growing so fast!
Post a Comment