Sunday, May 31, 2009

St. Louis Trip

Last month Mommy and Daddy took me to St. Louis, and I went to my very first Cardinals game! Daddy was excited to show me his favorite place on earth.

First stop: Visiting Ozzie Smith's statue
He is Daddy's hero!
It was love at first sight!

Hoping to get an autograph

We got to see all the coaches discuss the game during warm-ups.

Then it began!

I got to see Albert play for the first time. I think he may be my hero one day! (Daddy hopes so)


By the top of the 3rd, I was out.

4th inning

5th inning

6th inning

Back up in time for the 7th inning stretch (and a snack)

The Cards didn't win, but we still had a great time. There was still more fun to come!


It was "Kids Run the Bases Day!"

I had a blast, but I think Daddy may have been more excited than me!

It was a great day at the ballpark. I can't wait to go back!

While we were in St. Louis, we took a trip to the zoo. (Their zoo is free!)




And our last day there, we went and hung out by the river. Mommy kept trying to get me to look at this big, tall metal thing. It was alright, but the geese were much cooler and fun to chase!



And I found a new friend at the store under the big metal thing. I snuggled with it until I fell asleep.


2 comments:

Wilson said...

Jen, I swear...your child just gets cuter and cuter with each picture. :)

Melissa Dixon said...

These are great!!! Hope to see y'all again soon!