Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun Indoors

It has been raining on and off all week long. I haven't been able to go and play outside like I wanted. I have been throwing fits to go outside, so mommy finally let me go play on the patio a few times between storms.

The best part about rain is playing in the puddles it leaves behind!



Daddy brought in my basketball goal to help entertain and give me a few lessons. He said that he wants me to learn how to shoot with my left hand and right hand. Then I will be undefendable just like my Uncle Tim. (Ofcourse Daddy can defend him, but he is the best!)

I worked on my dunk,...

my jumpshot,...

and passing with Maggie.

Uh oh where did the ball go?

Hey did you check under the couch?

I see it! It is way under there!

Daddy, will you please help me?

Reach further! You almost have it!

Thanks Daddy. That shot was just for you!

Basketball was fun, but staying inside can get boring. Maggie and I both really want it to stop raining.

Mommy spent the rainy weekend cleaning out her closet. She would make nice organized piles, and I would knock them over. I kept stealing this shirt from her, so she decided to make me wear it and take pictures for future blackmail opportunity.

Blackmail? Whatever, I look like Luke Skywalker!

Well, that's what I have been doing this week. Hopefully my next pictures will be taken outside in the sun!

Later folks!!

1 comment:

Melissa Dixon said...

Too cute! Delia has been putting her arms out in that "I don't know where it went!" pose too!