Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This is my mommy. I love her very much, but she just may be the worst blogger in the world! So here is what has been going on with me for the past month:

I now sleep in a big boy bed!!

And I am working hard on my pitching!

Although for some reason the ball likes to go backwards.

Sunday morning in our house is "Pancake Sunday." When I am a good boy I might get chocolate in my pancakes!!

Sometimes I have to work for the chocolate.

I still love my Maggie!!

But her kisses are gross!!

Here Daddy let me help you...

Better yet it looks better on me!



This video was made last month the morning after Grandma Manda left. She never got to see it, so this is especially for you Grandma!!



1 comment:

AM said...

He is so friggin' cute!!!

-Love, Gretchen