
My first Christmas started out kinda rough. I woke up at 6am, but not because I was excited about Santa. I had 103 fever, an ear infection, 3 teeth trying to break through, and I threw up my breakfast. Even with all that I was still a trooper.

I needed a little help with opening presents at first.

Then, I got pretty good at it.

What's in there Grandma?

I have no idea what is in those boxes, but I do know that this red circle thingy is amazing!

Making Daddy proud

Just a few days after Christmas was my first birthday! We had a full house of people, a lot of food, and even more presents!! Grandma Amanda and Aunt Melissa helped Mommy make a football cake as well as a baseball cake and cupcakes.

I have been missing out! Who knew sugar would be so great?

Time for presents once again...

What does it say Daddy?

Now this is a present that I know what to do with!!

Other presents took me a little longer to figure out.

After the party, Uncle Grady and Aunt Melissa went to Chicago and let Delia stay with me. We had so much fun! I felt like I had a sister to do everything with. We took naps together...
We wore matching pajamas...

She helped me break into the box of crackers (our favorite snack). Too bad we got busted.

She even taught me how to ride my new horse. I was scared until I saw her do it.

I miss you Delia!! I will see you in a few weeks at your birthday party!!
2 comments:
All them babies need are numbers under their pictures, cause they sho look guilty. But so cute
He is sooooo cute, jennifer!!! We're expecting a little boy in May!
-Gretchen
Post a Comment