Southaven had an Easter egg hunt for all of the kiddos in town with food, games, pony rides, etc. But ofcourse I had to go see the fire truck first!!

I don't know why people say I look so much like my daddy. I don't see it. Do you?

"The Easter eggs are this way! Hurry!"
Waiting patiently...

When they said go kids where running everywhere!

And I forgot what I was doing while I stared at the crowd.

After Daddy showed me there was candy in the eggs...
I loaded my bucket!!
We ended the night with a little 1 0n 1 basketball. I was way too fast for Daddy!

My best defensive pose:
"Oh no! He got by me!"

"You got lucky, Daddy. It won't happen next time."
Mommy and I made some cookies later that week and had a little competition of our own by seeing who could get the most flour in the bowl without getting it on the counter.

That was an easy win for me!
1 comment:
Even though I've never met your little guy in person...I could just eat him with a spoon!
Post a Comment