Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Few Pics

I bet you are wondering why I am so dressed up. No reason. It is just a normal day. I like to dress up to impress the girls at school. As you can see from below I have almost mastered my model pose.


With the warm weather over the past few weeks Daddy and I have had to continue cutting the grass. I don't mind like Daddy does. I discovered that it was even more fun to cut the grass in my underwear. (Until I fell in a fresh pile of dog poo)



Grandma Amanda thought that I was so cute in my Halloween outfit that she sent me some skeleton pjs. Mommy tried to get a pic of me in the pjs to send to Grandma. However I am not always cooperative with photo shoots. I think it is hilarious to hide from Mommy when she breaks out the camera.

I slipped up and let her get one of the outfit, but she still didn't get my face!
My favorite hiding spot is behind my pillows.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kid is fine like his Daddy!!