After a bad September filled with stomach flu and a breakout of lice at daycare I was looking forward to a better October. I started the month out with a short haircut (thanks to the lice) and a case of tonsilitis, but I am feeling good now!
Catie came to Memphis this weekend with Baby Jack! I smiled at him from far way, but this was the only time I would get close to him. Maybe next year we can play together.
Right now I am just too cool for babies. I played with the big kids...
like 4-year-old Caden,
19-month-old Abby,
and then there was Hannah. It was love at first sight!
I would follow her anywhere!
Mommy has been trying to get me to eat more fruits to stay healthy. She quickly figured out that I don't need my apple to be cut up. I am a big boy and refuse to eat anything that is not in its proper form.
Last weekend we stayed home while Daddy went to Starkville. I was sad that I didn't get to see Cousin Delia. So Mommy took me to the Botanic Gardens to cheer me up. They just opened "My Big Backyard," a garden just for kids!
This is the very cool Birdhouses/slides!
There was an area full of wooden blocks and sticks to build with, but I prefered to watch the big kids.
I had the most fun just wandering around...
and climbing...

and crawling through tunnels...









2 comments:
Jennifer-
He looks soooo grown w/ that haircut- like a completely different child. Personally, I miss those beautiful curls! :(
Miss ya!
-LLG
Seriously! Chloe needs to hang out with her cousin more =(
Post a Comment