Monday, September 14, 2009

Growing up

Mommy finally took pictures of by new "Big Boy" room. I moved all the way across the house from Mommy and Daddy's room, but I never get scared!





Mommy also found a fun way for me to eat breakfast at the table with them. This is the best booster seat ever!


When my tummy is full, I can relax and see the TV from my chair. I am getting to be more of a little man every day.


After breakfast I wandered outside in my underwear.


This was the look I gave Daddy just before I took off and ran down the street...


I thought it was hilarious that Daddy had to chase me down!


But Daddy didn't laugh like I did.


Mommy says I must be getting close to my "Terrible Twos!" I am pretty good at throwing a fit!


" Pleeeeeze Mommy!"


"But why not?!?!"


"PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!"



"That's so not fair!"


"I'm about the throw my body on the floor and start kicking!"



"That didn't work! I will just cry!"
I am not always that whiney though! I am a happy boy most of the time. I still love bath time, and I get a lot of baths since I am always so messy! (As seen below with a spaghetti covered face)

It is so much fun!!!!




See you later!
P.S. To all those family members that have been sending Mommy threats about being such a bad blogger, I will try to keep her on top of things.

5 comments:

Wilson said...

Such cute pics. He's a doll!

Erin said...

Yay for new posts! Archer says the terrible twos are so much fun he's going to go pro. Maybe you two can compare tantrum form at the next State game.

Grandma Manda said...

What did you do to my sweet little man to make him make those faces. You better not be pinching Him.

Melissa Dixon said...

Cute room for a cute boy!!

Erin said...

I never get to see that little man, ever!! I am so jealous!! Next time you go see those bulldawgs, you should take me and Chloe with you =)

Love you guys!!
xoxo.