
I have so much fun playing in the bathtub now! I even throw a big fit when Mommy or Daddy tries to take me out of it!

I have so many cool toys to play with in the tub!


Mommy lets me play for a pretty long time, but then makes me get out when my eyes get red and my feet get wrinkled.


She also figured out that she can fill my tub with toys to keep me occupied anywhere in the house.

As you can see, I still haven't figured out that I am supposed to close my mouth before Maggie gives me kisses.

I even play in my bathtub outside while Daddy works in the backyard.

Ooh, there's that cool green stuff again!

Basically, anytime you sit me up and put toys in front of me, I am a happy little man!!
2 comments:
That is the most beautiful baby boy in the world
He is darling and looking more and more like Wes everyday! (I know you prob get tired of hearing that don't ya Jennifer?!)But, he is the spitting image of him esp. in that last pict! :)
Love ya'll, Tim & Laura Lee
Post a Comment