Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

I have the best Daddy in the world! He always spends time with me and lets me know how much he loves me. And Mommy always says how lucky she is to have him, because he cooks, cleans, and does more than any other Daddy that she knows. We got to spend the whole weekend together. Today, Mommy and I made him breakfast in bed. Then we all went to church and spent the afternoon at Gran Gran Brown's. Yesterday, Mommy had to work, so me and Daddy had a "Boys' Day." And Friday night, we got to get in the pool. Daddy spent the whole time with me teaching me how to kick and splash.




By the end of the evening, I was brave enough to float by myself. But I knew that Daddy was close by if I needed him.

No comments: