Sunday, May 11, 2008


My Name is Wesley Jr. I am now 4 1/2 months old. I have been telling my mommy that I needed my own website so that people could keep up with all the cute things I do, but she is kinda a slacker and she is just now getting around to it. So here is an update on some of the many things I have learned and experienced.


The first person I met when I was born was this guy who looks just like me only taller and with more hair. We even have the same name.


Then, when I got home, this black furry thing kept sticking her cold nose on me. They say she is my sister Maggie.



A couple of weeks later, I got to meet my cousin Delia...


and my other cousin, Buddy.


I quickly learned how to throw a fit...


but, I am much better at being sweet and snuggly.

My Mommy likes to dress me up like a babydoll.

And I have mastered looking adorable...

in whatever she puts me in!


My Daddy likes to teach me things, like how to stand up,

how to be a good politician,

and how to sit like a MAN!

I am so big now that I can eat with a spoon!!

And, sometimes, I can hold my own bottle!

It took me a while to figure out who these people were, but it didn't take long to figure out that they will do anything I ask them to do, so I don't mind keeping them around!




Stay tuned, and I will keep you updated on all my adventures!




Wesley, Jr.







1 comment:

Wilson said...

Jenn,
I came across your blog recently from someone else's. Wesley is adorable. I know you are proud.